Thursday, August 2, 2007

Welcome to Reactionary Weekly

Hello every one and welcome to weblog. My name is Al (aka Tpolg) and for the following (or preceding depending on how you look at it) pages I will be your host and guide though the malaise and morass of cyberspace as we strive to…

Umm, Al who are you talking to?

Well, I am not really talking I am typing, and I am typing to all the people who are reading my blog.

But nobody is reading your blog, so is it not a bit embarrassing to be talking to people who are not there?

Yes but the only people who know that I am talking to people who are not there is the people who are not there, and in order for them to know I am talking to them when they are not there, would be for them to be there and not be there at the same time and in the same relationship, which is a rational absurdity. But in any case, log on next week when there will hopefully be something more interesting to read.

2 comments:

Midnight Sun said...

ummm...... why r u talking to yourself?????

A. L. Brackett said...

Why, because I am Autistic of course.